JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

rmdu to CCF: missing TDC protocol in makehex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vdaele

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: rmdu to CCF: missing TDC protocol in makehex Reply with quote

I'm trying to convert the Telenet Q77-TLN.rmdu rmdu file found
[url]http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=7358&sid=4e26e7a7ab48a49e825be75d602d5b35[/url]

to a CCF file (or a lirc)

Opening the rmdu file in RemoteMaster showed protocol TDC-38
I tried using makehex (or rather MakeProntoHex) but it didn't show TDC as one of the protocols.

I'm a beginner in all these ir codes hence any help appreciated!

I would like to use the resulting codes in a small Android App to control our TV and Cable box.
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use IrScrutinizer. Either you enter the protocol (TDC-38) and the paramters (D=18 S=10 F varying) in the Generate pane, and you can generate each signal individually. You can also import the whole rmdu file in one chunk, Import -> Remotemaster. After importing, press "Import all" and go to the Scrutinize remote pane. There you fill in the protocol and the parameters as per RM. IrScrutinizer understands some of the most common RMDU procols, but unfortunately not this, so the parameters have be be entered manually. In the Excel-like table (Parametric remote) press the right mouse button, go to "Advanced" and fill in the protocol (TDC-38) the D (18) and the S(10) for all of the signals. F (OBC) differs from the signals, it can be had from RM, the OBC column, For example, the Name "0" has OBC = F = 21. Afer entering this, mIrScrutinizer can export the whole table to any format you want, e.g. CCF or Lirc, using the "Export" pane.
vdaele

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This worked like a charm! Thanks!

Marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: