JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panasonic VT60 Series Television (codes for Apps + Home)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Panasonic IR protocol is one variant of the Kaseikyo IR protocol. Panasonic's manufacturer (OEM) numbers are 2.32. Pansonic has a check byte which is the XOR of the device, subdevice and OBC bytes. If the OEM numbers are 2.32 and the Panasonic checksum rule is followed, then DecodeIR (the dll which IRScrutinizer and several other programs use to decode signals) will report the signal as Panasonic.
In this case the checksum doesn't match the D, S and F bytes--it's off by 1-- so the decode was reported in the more generic Kaseikyo form. I converted it to the two closest Panasonic signals, but there is no assurance that the signal is really Panasonic.
tapsilog

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, sorry for posting with the old post, and i am a newbie here, i just got the NEVO C2 remote, and i have a 60VT60 TV, where i can find a file to upload to my remote so that i can use all the functions with my TV including the APPS stated by the OP. thanks again. hope some one could help me.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tapsilog wrote:
hello, sorry for posting with the old post, and i am a newbie here, i just got the NEVO C2 remote, and i have a 60VT60 TV, where i can find a file to upload to my remote so that i can use all the functions with my TV including the APPS stated by the OP. thanks again. hope some one could help me.
Load this file in the same manner you loaded the Denon file mentioned in another post.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12341
tapsilog

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
tapsilog wrote:
Load this file in the same manner you loaded the Denon file mentioned in another post.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12341

Hi thanks. But when i load it on my remote the problem is it wont do anything. Even turn on the tv does nothing. It could be the file is not working no more?
But the denon you gave me my denon turns on.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I try that file myself, very few functions are mapped by default. Just drag and drop the red ones to buttons as I described in the PM. You can use either or both the buttons and layout tab. They do the same thing but one is a list view and the other a graphical view.
Irimi-Ai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just got a Nevo C3. Brand new to all of this, but this device upgrade doesn't load anything when I import it.

My process:
Device tab => New => Open button => select the Panny VT60 file.

After loading it, everything (i.e., all tabs) on the Device Upgrade Editor window is blank. I've done device upgrades with my other devices following the same process and had no problem.

Ideas?
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That file is causing RM to crash on me, so something is definitely wrong.

Until we figure it out, use this one instead. Should be pretty close to the VT60.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13358
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
That file is causing RM to crash on me, so something is definitely wrong.

There was a single backslash (\) in one of the notes fields, so I deleted it and it fixed the file.
Irimi-Ai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. That got me a lot closer!

[edit...cut out question about the discrete power codes...just saw the file was fixed]

By the way, I'm loving this remote so far, and I haven't even been able to actually use it yet! Used Harmony remotes off and on for the past 10 yrs but got fed up with how they removed macro/activity flexibility. Someone on AVS forum recommend the XSight/Nevo...very happy so far. Many thanks to all those who contribute to this forum!!!!

[edit: Wow!!! Fixed so fast! You guys rock!]
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed Rob's post where he fixed the problem with the original file. You can go back to that one, and it should work. Or you could look at it and copy the appropriate codes from it to the file you're using now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: