JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trying to program Sleep Timer button on URC1056B03

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andikeep2580

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Trying to program Sleep Timer button on URC1056B03 Reply with quote

Long time reader, but I cannot find the answer to this one in the forum, or it wont work correctly.

I am simply trying to program a single button on my URC1056B03 remote which I already use to operate my cable box and TV (basic functions).

The TV is an Insignia NS-LCD26-09CA.

I have tried the learning codes, and the EFC codes from the Insignia forum (sleep function says EFC 123).

I am relatively new to this subject but am tech savvy.

Any help/direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1056B03 is not a learning remote so far as I know. You can probably see this when you enter 975. If the remote is capable of learning it will blink twice. I expect you'll see a single longer blink which means learning isn't implemented. The 1056B03 I own isn't learning capable.

Now for the bad news. The B03 version of the Atlas 1056 does not accept keymoves, so trying to enter an EFC to reprogram a button won't work.

Of course, with a JP1.3 flash cable (can be purchased for $10, if you're willing to wait for shipping. Here's one such cable) you can program individual buttons, and mathdon has written an extender for the B03 that adds the keymove capability.
andikeep2580

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. This is exactly the information I needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: