JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC7955 BT112-Dongle - no Upload after extender installation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
earth__22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:38 am    Post subject: URC7955 BT112-Dongle - no Upload after extender installation Reply with quote

Hi,
I have conencted my urc7955 via bluetooth (BT112) and installed the bluetooth extender V1.00 (hex-file) successfully.
Upload to remote is still disabled.
After reconnect via bluetooth the RMIR says:
Please not that this remote needs an extender in order to support uploading via its Bluetooth interface.

So do i need V2.0 of extnder (rmir-file)? So I have to upload this rmir via cable? because upload is disabled...

Thanks for your support.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it that when you say the extender installed successfully, you do mean that when you pressed Power with TV/1800 as the selected device, you got two flashes of the LED as described in the ReadMe. If so and RMIR still reports that you need an extender, then something is wrong.

You should not need v2.0 of the extender to work with the dongle. When you get that message, please close RMIR and post the rmaster.err file (in your RMIR installation folder) to me to look at, to see if that gives any clue as to what is wrong.
earth__22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
thanks for the hint that two flashes must occur at the LED, repeated the installation and now it works, download AND upload.

Thank you for your fast reply.

/Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: