JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help me extend my ReplayTV 5000 OEM remote? Free DVD for you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vivarey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Help me extend my ReplayTV 5000 OEM remote? Free DVD for you Reply with quote

I've spent too long fiddling with this, and I haven't gotten too far. I was able to successfully reprogram my RS 15-2116 via JP1 -- but I'd much rather use my RTV remote for basic day-to-day functions. I want to extend the remote to work with a few devices. It already controls the RTV (obviously) and turns the TV (Phillips-Magnavox 32") on/off. I'd like to add discrete on/off commands and add the following 3 devices: JVC RX-6008V Receiver (w/punch-through), Toshiba SD-2200 DVD player, and Sony SLV-495 VCR.

If you can help me, I'd REALLY appreciate it! Even if you can't give step-by-step directions... anything at this point will be helpful! Thanks! Very Happy

FREE DVD FOR YOU
If someone can send me the exact upgrade codes/instructions to do this (and they work!), I'll send you a copy of the 28 Days Later DVD (Widescreen). I only have 1 copy to give, so it will go to first person who sends me correct info. USA shipments only. Post to this thread (No PM).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: