JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Glow with the Show ears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the only thread here concerning glow with the show ears. I don't see a protocols.ini entry, so please post a link to it.
Instead, the previous usage with JP1 remotes was to convert signals captured with a Widget into the learned signal format used in JP1 remotes, and then upload that to the remote. This approach uses up the available memory fairly quickly, so it may be desirable to write an executor that can send the signals. Presumably only a subset of the possible signals can be generated in an executor.

I suspect you're going to eventually want hardware with more memory, and an easier way to program than is available in a simple remote.
pH7_jp1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't see a protocols.ini entry, so please post a link to it.
I may be wrong, but I think he was talking about Barf's earlier post in this thread: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108211#108211
jstorms

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I have my proof of concept working off a universal remote. To incorporate these into my Christmas light show I need to build a beefier IR controller, then a software interface for sequencing.
kaczmajj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the IR codes. It was really helpful! I made an app for my smartphone that can change the color of the ears.

I was wondering if anyone has seen any IR code that could put the ears back into the random mode that turns on after it doesn't receive any signals for a while?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: