JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Think I need a starter RS 15-133 Remote Image

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tranx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Think I need a starter RS 15-133 Remote Image Reply with quote

Hi, just acquired an RS 15-133 Gamer-Pro Remote labelled URC 4003BA0-R 11A07

Started by trying to download from the remote using v2.02 RM and had checked that the non-extender RDF was in the path. There were no error messages but the loading progress bar just continued. Checked that any extender was turned off and then a 981 reset seemed to work and a RAW download showed all places with FF. Could you point to a clean RMIR file which I think I need to start off with, please?
unclemiltie
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 981 reset should put the remote into its "default" state, the remote stores the default values in the ROM area and on a 981 reset copies them to the setup area.

If you need a "virgin" IR file PM me with your email and I'll send one to you. (I do keep one that makes it easier to do things while developing the extenders)
tranx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, pm sent
tranx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked the RS 15-133 Gamer-Pro but it seems to have a mysterious identity crisis/unrecognisable signature. Seems to function ok otherwise!

Still the same troubles as Insignia with power command for Home theatre in the extender, and got in a muddle with different versions of everything too, but this was the final state, still unable to download anything from the remote although extender was at least up and running. http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12246

Pm me please anyone, if resuscitation might just be worth the trouble Confused Pity but anyway will look out for another one and have another go.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: