JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BIN codes for Philips DVP 3150V
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
byrdley20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all and again, sorry for the delayed responses. I'm going to try vicky's out today. I see that there are now 4 bin files. 2 with 2000 and 2 with 2001. When I enter the custom code during setup, do I put Y2000 or Y2001? Am I only able to use 2 of them at a time?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byrdley20 wrote:
I'm sure they are firing. The files you posted on Oct. 20 worked for the power button, but nothing else. So that tells me they are firing fine. Any other ideas? Should I just go buy a different VCR?

byrdley20, could you test the "0", skip+ and skip- buttons please. Those three buttons have the same code on them as the POWER button, so if the POWER button works, those 3 buttons should also send the POWER signal.
byrdley20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robman, which files are you wanting me to test with?
byrdley20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news, all! Vicky's files did the trick! I used the Y2000 code and I can control power, channel up/down and number keys. I'm thrilled! Thanks everyone for your contributions. I really really appreciate it!
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byrdley20 wrote:
Great news, all! Vicky's files did the trick! I used the Y2000 code and I can control power, channel up/down and number keys. I'm thrilled! Thanks everyone for your contributions. I really really appreciate it!

ok great, we're getting somewhere now. I have made a new upgrade file based on the Y2000 file that Vicky created that should have more buttons assigned. Could you give this one a try too please. First, confirm that the buttons that worked on Vicky's file still work, then try the rest of the buttons too.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=11509

The reason for this is that we'd like to create an upgrade that supports as many buttons as possible, just in case the next user needs them.

This upgrade uses the simple RC5 protocol rather than the RC5/RC6 combo.
byrdley20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try this out next time I make it over to my dad's. I'd have to manually insert a VHS and/or DVD to test out the other buttons. So next time I'm over there, I'll test it out and report back.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right, you're just using it as a cable TV tuner. Even if you're not able to test the other buttons, just confirming that the normal buttons still work would be nice. The reason being that I used the regular RC5 protocol for this upgrade, rather than the more complicated RC5/RC6 combo, as all the buttons that you need are RC5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: