JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Best full featured remote?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paoleela

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 2 Xsight Touch, both broken. I would prefer the Touch over the Color because of the RF interface (I still have the extender). I don't know of any other among the JP1 offering an RF interface. Though one advantage of the Color is the standard batteries instead of specific LiIon-pack, easy to replace, no problem with the bigger size.
I have to admit the Xsight was not perfect. I didn't like the very loud clicking noise of the hard buttons. The Touch screen offering 6 soft buttons made it possible to have quite any of the special device keys available, but so I had around 6 screens for some devices, scrolling was not that comfortable. In general I prefer hard buttons with 4 alternative printings for instance.
Maybe I get another Xsight Touch RM support has improved, but so far I think I go the hard way: I'm hiding the 7781 under lots of labels from my label printer, just need to think about a good intuitive layout. Then sealing that with transparent foil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: