JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kameleon 8206

View previous topic :: View next topic  
naresh

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Kameleon 8206 Reply with quote

Hi,
Please can anyone help ?

I have had a Kameleon 8206 for about 3 years and I have trained it with several remotes.

I wanted to preserve / backup the stored functions onto my PC in case of problems and possibly to add more codes for functions from missing / faulty remotes.

Before I track down a JP1.2 USB cable in the UK, if there is such a thing, I wanted to make sure I had all my ducks in order (i.e. Software and 8206 specific files).
eBay.co.uk from Canada is the closest I have found.

I have found the USB cable windows drivers on the tiaowiki site and the IR version 8 program.
I can not find out if there is any other software or 8206 specific image files that work with the IR 8 program.

Please can anyone help with an idiots guide to the software and 8206 specific files that I might require to backup / restore and possibly add more codes to the Kameleon 8206.

Kind Regards and Thank You
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: