JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Radio Shack 15-1994 Remotes will be listed on Ebay Today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazy12Know

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Radio Shack 15-1994 Remotes will be listed on Ebay Today Reply with quote

Just a heads up I will be posting 5 more 15-1994 remotes for sale on Ebay this evening. I will post the info this evening also
Crazy12Know

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Ebay Listing Information Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320976881662
Crazy12Know

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: **Updated** Ebay Listing Information Reply with quote

My apologies gang Ebay has changed how you can sell multiple items and it cause me some issues listing the remotes. I have now listed the remotes again. There are 10 available at this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320977870083 . It now has a fixed item price of $20 which will include shipping.
Crazy12Know

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Apology to those who bought remotes during 1st week of Sept Reply with quote

On the evening of September 11th I was involved in a car accident. I was hospitalized until yesterday due to some complications. I have gone over the orders to see what was shipped and what was not and I am in the process of mailing most of them today and the remainder tommorow morning. If you have not received your remote(s) they will ship today or tommorrow with new tracking numbers. The post oofice will not let me use the previous postage from last week. If you want a refund please email via my ebay account and I will process the refund.

Once again I sincerely apologize regarding the delay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: