JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MarantzSR6005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: MarantzSR6005 Reply with quote

I learned code from marantz rc011SR -power,loudness...,because all device upgrades did not work. Now it gets decoded but I can not (do not know how) to do upgrade. protocol,device subdevice,obc, but it is not working. Please help!!!
I put my marantz_SR6005.rmir to diagnosis
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10042

Tx again
apex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solved - remote master for mac is broken!!!
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We like to have our tools work, and some more information about the problem would really help.

What version of RMIR are you using? Click on Help/About and tell us the version listed at the top, and also the three Interfaces shown further down. Also, have you been able to use RMIR on your Mac in the past?

Next, what symptoms do you see? In other words, how do you know it is broken?

Can you upload a RMIR file that has the desired upgrade, but which doesn't work?
apex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently moved to mac, I started using RMIR with jp1.2/3 adapter on macosx 10.7.2 /64bit. Moved over from windows IR/RM combination where everything worked.
So I loaded my upgrades from download to rm on mac and moved to device with RMIR on mac - no success.Later on I realized that everytime I downloaded from my remotes (dreambox V4, V5 and keyboard) the device codes of upgrades where differrent. So the upload/download was not succesfull. It also didnt work on windows - then I used IR/RM combo - that works.
When somebody can help - please.
I use tom tyler cables and latest remotemaster.
tx
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many of us have the dreambox remotes, so could you go into IR on your windows machine, and select RAW Download, and download a plain image of the dreambox remotes. That way we can use RMIR to open the IR file so we can simulate what is going wrong.

Also its very important to us to know the version number of the RMIR you are using, since there have been major changes from one version to another.

As mentioned before, you can find the RMIR version number in the Help About Screen.
apex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just download my raw ir files from within windows 7 /64bit located here http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10043. On my mac ( Macosx Lion 10.7.2 64bit ) I use RemoteMaster 2.01, Jp 1.x Serial 0.18 and java.version 1.6.0_26.
Tx for help
apex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will someone be able to help me on macos?
That would be nice, tx!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: