JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

canalplus hd wifi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stepheire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me is works
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stepheire wrote:
do you think is possible to change the remote control to be like the original black and white
it s the same at the canalplus cube the other hd box, i saw it on the choice to set up the remote but it was not working. i dont some kind of mod style.
http://www.fredcavazza.net/2008/10/20/decouvrez-le-nouveau-decodeur-canal-le-cube/[/url]

Brandon C and Alan Richey have achieved great results in creating customized remotes skins for the Slingplayer Desktop and Web Slingplayer. For more help and information, you should consider checking out this thread: http://placeshiftingenthusiasts.com/forum/sling-player-remotes/sling-custom-remote-skin/
stepheire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.picturetrail.com/gid23898488
sorry ,got trouble on the first upload
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That doesn't look like any remote image that Sling have produced, so we can't go down that route, but looks relatively simple to design yourself. You just need to adapt the one I built at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=8833
stepheire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can see a file in my remote folder CanalPlusCube.spr. how can i check the lay out, cause i m sure i saw the black and white remote in the beta remote website. steph
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, my apologies, Sling have done a remote image. Earl is running with this one so I won't tread on his toes, but to save him a bit of time, the code is S1288.

Al
stepheire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so how i incorporate the remote image with the bin files Earl gave me, those who are working fine.
sorry for all the disturbance just learning the geek mod Very Happy
steph
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earl will do it for you. As I said, I don't want to butt in on his work, although if he hasn't done it in a couple of days I'll do it for you.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read anywhere that Earl volunteered to do it, so I doubt that he would mind if you were to do it. Everything's a group effort here.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
Sorry, my apologies, Sling have done a remote image. Earl is running with this one so I won't tread on his toes, but to save him a bit of time, the code is S1288.

Thanks Al, but can you take it over from here. I know that these realistic remotes tend not to have the same pairings than the generic SlingRemote. Since you and Brandon have a better understanding of implementing them, I think either of you are better candidates for its implementation. That's pretty much why I was trying to introduce Stepheire to the placeshiftingenthusiasts site.

However, if you can give me information about the .xap file or the manufacturer.device.code association then I'd like to update the Wikia for this specific realistic SlingRemote skin.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, for stephiere the BIN files at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=9945 are updated with a new set of instructions. Give them a try.

In simple terms all you do is replace the generic code that you used (S2013), with the code for the realistic remote (S1288 in this case), and then during the setup make sure you select the correct manufacturer rather than 'Other'. Then the Slingbox should download, and use, the correct 'skin'.

The problem comes when you map buttons. All the 'basic' buttons are normally correct, but when it comes to 'odd' buttons, like Audio, Teletext, myDVR, colours....., then that function could have been mapped to any key map depending on who built the remote skin. There seemed to be no consistency. For example, before Sling standardised on using Custom 22-26 for the Colour buttons I have seen them mapped to various combinations. What I then have to do is put the remote in debug mode, install it on my SLingbox and then hover the mouse over each button to determine what keymap it is using.

Luckily this remote is very simple, with only the basic buttons on, so we shouldn't have a problem. Cross fingers Smile
stepheire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAOUUUU, IT WORKS AND LOOK GREAT . YOU WERE SO QUICK. I LIKED THE RED COLOR WHEN YOU GO OVER THE BUTTONS
THANK YOU ALL, FOR THE TIME YOU GAVE ME.
STEPH
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help
Richard Le Beau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Custom remote sends double, repeating IR signal Reply with quote

Hello,
I am using custom remote codes on a slinbox solo with a + Le Cube STB ( Canal Satellite Recepteur HD WIFI) which i download from JP1 forum. It works fine but the custom remote sends, double repeating signal when going through channels. Please, can you set the repeat to 0

I got the files from this link:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=9945

If any one can Help!!

Thanks and Regards
Richard
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob: Sorry, I know I should learn how to do this but I do it so infreqently I keep forgetting how to do it. This is the CanalSat protocol, which is the repeat byte ?

HCS08=20 12 17 31 31 8F 80 10 08 07 00 7C 00 83 00 7C 00 83 AD BB 3A A9 4E 62 56 4E 63 62 CD FF 5F CD FF 92 24 08 10 A3 4E 56 61 CC FF 5F 81
Code.S3C80=2D 5E 31 8B 0F 8F 80 10 08 07 00 7D 00 6F 00 7D 00 6F AD A7 00 10 68 05 E4 06 05 F6 01 46 F6 01 0A FB 08 46 29 01 69 04 8D 01 46 AF
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: