JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Humax RM-F01 - My first remote cracked...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Humax RM-F01 - My first remote cracked... Reply with quote

First off thanks to you all for the amazing work you have put in over the Years. Special thanks to binky123 who constructed the RDF and put up with my inexperience.

The Humax remote was a bit tricky as it needed the JP1 connector to wired in and then the remote did not have macro or keyswap support.

I have uploaded the RDF, JPG & MAP to the development area.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10144

Now I do have a couple of questions. Smile

Some of the buttons, in fact all of the "unusual" keys athough entered in the MAP and functioning as I want in the upgrades are displayed under the remote in RM IR. Where am I going wrong?

Can someone explain why some of the keys are missed from the ButtonMap section for some devices in the RDF? I am sure there is a good reason, but I cannot see it?

Is there any way of adding macro support to a remote that does not have it?

Learnt a lot, but loads still to learn!

Rich
binky123
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to experiment with the naming of the [Buttons] section so that the names without quotes matches up with the names in the MAP file.

Some device type modes(TV) are missing some keys(Play,Pause,Rew,etc) because they have no meaning in that mode. You can still choose to assign your upgrade to a mode that gives you the largest number of keycodes to use.

You may be able to add Macro and Keymove support via an extender.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: