JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

DVICO Fusion Remote
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a remark: Binky's lirc-files do not contain any nontrivial IR-Signals.

Code:

one             0     0
  zero            0     0
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barf wrote:
Just a remark: Binky's lirc-files do not contain any nontrivial IR-Signals.
Code:
  one             0     0
  zero            0     0
Yup, that's why I don't know how to read them either.
Rurik

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Rurik, I have moved this thread to the Code Search forum, which is more appropiate for it now, and I've added the code search template to your original post. If you still want to sell your JP1 stuff, by all means start a new post in the Market Place forum.

No problem, and thank you again for the help. I'm expecting the replacement remote any day now. Once imported it should be pretty easy to compare against the lirc values and maybe work out a conversion scheme for other remotes in the future.

And if I get it all working, maybe I'll just keep the JP1 equipment and use the new replacement as a backup Wink
Rurik

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'm about to eat some major crow Embarassed

The new remote arrived today. LED lit up, but no response from the HTPC. I unplugged the USB receiver and plugged it back in (same as when testing the JP1) and nothing. I moved it to another USB port.... and it worked.

I then came back and reflashed the JP1 with the DVICO remote settings... and one worked. The problem was because of a bad USB port on the HTPC that the receiver was plugged into. I did test my original remote and it is still Dead. So, it looks like I'll keep the JP1 equipment and continue to expand it to the rest of my equipment.

This was embarrassing, but I do truly appreciate the help. My problems started last November and I've gone through many solutions that failed. When this didn't work right away I assumed the worst. Thanks for the assistance.

From the jp1-master-1.07.xls spreadsheet the one that worked was: DVICO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express

ID View Work Type Category Brand File Description (from web) File Name PID ? Protocol Dev1 Dev2 Dev3 Dev4 Dev5 Dev6 Dev7 Dev8 Last Update File Creator File Owner Icon Long Desc

6020 View File rmdu Misc DVICO DVICO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express DVICOFusionRemote.rmdu 00 5a NEC1 1 06/16/10 1 flynwill rm All keys on the the remote for this card are defined but not all are mapped.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like this file...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6020
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: