JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

One new protocol decoder software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
czlyw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: One new protocol decoder software Reply with quote

We have designed one IR protocol decoder software.

Its functions are shown below.
1, IR data wave display.
Any one who has IR code data,like 9000,-4500,560,-560, etc, software can display its waveform.

2, IR decoder
There is one IR protocol library. IR data can be decoded to IR protocol and key code.

3, IR protocol editor
Any IR protocol can be edited by this IR protocol editor. Such as NEC1,NEC2,RC-5,RC-6,REC80,etc.This editor is much useful for new protocol analyzing. Once the IR protocol is finished, it is stored in IR protocol library. Then any user can decode IR data to this protocol.

4,Remote management tool
Any remote control's brand, model,photo, IR protocol, key name,key code can be input and edited. Then form one remote info library.

5,Remote code download tool
It will be customized according to any user's request. Such as JP1 remote.
Any JP1 remote can be designed in it. For example, URC8910. Its remote photo, IR protocol,key name,key code and setup data can be designed in this tool.
With this tool, one may select one remote data from remote management tool to generate one key code data, which may be downloaded to remote together with other setup data.

By the way, this is my preliminary version. So this software isn't fit for JP1 remote. We aren't familiar with JP1 remote's setup data and new protocol format. Who can help us if one think this software is an useful tool?

Free software download website is http://www.clurc.com/up/toolsoft/RemoteCtrlFreeSetup.rar
czlyw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Please use my software to look for new code Reply with quote

Please use my software to look for new code.

The software can be downloaded from
http://www.clurc.net/CLIRRemote/en_SoftDown.asp

If you have my programmable remote, you can learn other remote code to software,then output it. There are 2 formats for output IR code files. One is coded result, for example, NEC code, only protocol ID,custom code and data code. Another is wave data, which is Philips Pronto remote code format.

That means, my software can import Philips format code file.

In the other hand, my database have more than 400,000pcs models of remote, perhpas you can find what you need. The IR code database will be updated frequently. We have many resources to update the database.
Just like JP1 remote, my remote has learning function, the user can upload the learned IR code file.

I hopefully want to make my software be compatible for JP1 remote code foramt. That means the output file can be used by RM/KM or the ouput file can be used by my software directly. Who can help me?

Please the experts in this forum help me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: