JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Thanks!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ropegun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

A big thanks to all you moderators and contributors on this site, my Comcast 1067 remote now works with my Olevia TV, and I can finally put away that annoying second remote.

To others with the same problem:
The sticker in the battery compartment of my remote is URC-1067CBC3-0001-R and has JP1.3 silkscreened on the board. It works with the JP1.2/1.3 cable and this rdf: 30393039 (Comcast DVR URC-1067Bx3 JP1.3).rdf

My Olevia TV is model #427-S11 with the RC-LTL Remote (functions with code 11610) and it functions with the following upgrade: Syntax Olevia 537h.rmdu , which is located here: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=4433. Hope that helps someone else out.

And despite a daunting looking learning process it's not that bad if you follow the guides on here and liberally use the search function if/when you encounter a snag.

Thanks again everyone, for a bunch of enthusiasts you've done a remarkable job at preparing guides and troubleshooting documents for us beginners.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: