JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Epson MovieMate 60 Projector

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeeDeeKay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Epson MovieMate 60 Projector Reply with quote

1. Device: Epson MovieMate 60
2. Type of device: Projector
3. Year: 2008
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: URC-6131n
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? No
6. Still have original remote? Yes
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
9. Partially working setup code? No
10. Learning remote question? n/a

Thanks!
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TeeDee. Our file section shows several Epson Projectors. Manufactures often keep the same codes between models of their equipment. I popped open several of them, and saw that they were Nec1 131.85 signals. I didn't check further to see if they were all the same, nor did I check Remote central like you did, to see if there was an Epson Edison Projector.

Since you are don't have a cable and you are limited to built in codes, I checked to see which official UEI codes might let us send the signals need using keymoves.

TV/0840, TV/0738. TV/1122 and TV/1290 are capable of formating these types of signals, but the 6131N that I am familar with doesn't have these codes built in. HOWEVER I suspect that the 6131n's that I'm seeing in the stores these days might be different than the ones we've seen before, since they suddenly made an appearance on the shelves again.

So if any of those codes give you a double blink we could see if we can dig out those EFC's for you. Otherwise you might want to check and see if you find any other Epson Projector code that isn't either a Nec1/135.85 or a Nec2/135.85

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vickyg2003 wrote:
HOWEVER I suspect that the 6131n's that I'm seeing in the stores these days might be different than the ones we've seen before, since they suddenly made an appearance on the shelves again.

I would be surprised if that were the case, as they usually change the model number on retail units if they change anything in the remote. So until we find out something to the contrary we should assume that all 6131 remotes have exactly the same set of codes pre-loaded.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its just a WILD GUESS on my part, but, the timing that these started reappearing coincided with the new 10820's which were really 10820n's. I don't own any 6131n's to know if they have any changes on the product number. When I was looking at Christmas, nobody was marketing the 10820 as an N, even though that is what I received.

That origianl 6131N came out in 2003, that would be 7 years old. I would think that the sudden reappearnce on the shelves would mean that they've updated them, especially since its not a learining remote. If I get a chance to get out to the mall any time soon, I'll see what the fine print on the package says.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Epson MovieMate 60 Projector Reply with quote

TeeDeeKay wrote:
1. Device: Epson MovieMate 60
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: URC-6131n

In case you ever get a JP1 cable, I found a match and recorded the IR signals with the JP1 tools to create the respective files.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: