JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

oneforall Light Control Starter Kit with Dreambox V5 Remote
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spalter3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since i only noticed the protocols are the same after creating my protocol (see http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13887) here it is for the urc-7960: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10734

the codes for the light kit, intertechno plugs, elro and many more (lots of the really cheap ones in europe use these codes) are all the same. they just sometimes use house codes or device codes that are inaccessible from other systems (there's 16 house codes and 16 device codes).

my upgrade uses 2 byte obcs, so you only need one device upgrade even if you use several house codes. it also works without any assembler (except for the one command for minimum repeat). the predefined functions are for the elro ab601 (which is what i have), but the ofa light kit can learn them without any problems.

if you want to use this with intertechno or ab440 you need to change the obcs! first nibble is house code, second is device code, second byte is on/off.
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, what probably no-one has been waiting for, and no-one will ever need: The IRP /an IRP notation for the said protocol:

Code:

{36.0k,388,msb}<1,-3|3,-1>( \
H=D-1,C1=(H&8)/8 +(H&4)+(H&2)*8+(H&1)*64, \
A=S-1,C2=(A&8)/8 +(A&4)+(A&2)*8+(A&1)*64, \
C1:8,C2:8,10:7,F:1,0:1,-10.2m)+ [D:1..16,S:1..16,F:0..1]

Tested in IrpMaster, and will be included in next version of IrpProtocols.ini.

Note that I have here used a parametrization compatible with what is printed on the switches (1..16 and A..P) which is a 1-based index. I think it is user friendlier (HERE!) to have the parameters to be the one printed on the hardware than to use the more programmer-friendly 0-based indexation, thus forcing the user to error prone subtractions. My D corresponds to the "House numbers" A to P, my S to the address (1 to 16). F=0 is the power off command, F=1 the power on command. The power on command is also used for dimming, both up and down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: