JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sagem SetTop-Box STB-ITAD84 HD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this upgrade (only Power, Up Arrow and 2 buttons are programmed)
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6842
RedStar73

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I create a bin file, but somehow it did not work, don't know if i made a mistake ?
but I noticed that this device Use the same IR Codes as the Advanced Digital Broadcast PVR (ADB-3800/10TW) ??
they both come from the same Internet Provider(Alice/Hansenet), is it possible, that the Internet Provider has his own IR Code list ??
cuz I used a ADB-3800/10TW remote, and it did work.

A huge thanks 4 ur Help and Patience Guys Smile Smile
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying that you used a built-in Slingplayer code, or that you loaded an upgrade? If it's the latter, please link to the file that you used, because even though we have several files for the ADB-3800, I don't see anything labeled "ADB-3800/10TW".
RedStar73

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I just convert the rmdu file u post here(the one with only 3 Buttons).
I tried all the adb-3800 u have. with no luck Sad

thanks in advance
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And disappointingly, the 3 keycodes are not the same as the ones I learnt when I installed the Sagem ITAD-84 onto my Harmony.
RedStar73

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
And disappointingly, the 3 keycodes are not the same as the ones I learnt when I installed the Sagem ITAD-84 onto my Harmony.

and why is that ?
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping that the raw data I provided would show that the only difference was in the device code and that Sagem had used their usual keycodes, so I wouldn't have to re-learn them all. Apparently not.

But as it didn't work for you, it's academic anyway.

As an aside, in the Sling Community I have been asked to build a remote for a Triax DSI 354TX. Turns out to have identical codes to the ones I learnt for the Sagem ITAD-84. Haven't heard yet if it worked.
RedStar73

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
I was hoping that the raw data I provided would show that the only difference was in the device code and that Sagem had used their usual keycodes, so I wouldn't have to re-learn them all. Apparently not.

But as it didn't work for you, it's academic anyway.

As an aside, in the Sling Community I have been asked to build a remote for a Triax DSI 354TX. Turns out to have identical codes to the ones I learnt for the Sagem ITAD-84. Haven't heard yet if it worked.

that's mean there is no hope,or its gonna take longer to work?

cuz this Device, is the main Internet TV Receiver here in Germany, over 1 Mil. people have their Internet Connection by this Provider.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedStar73 wrote:
[that's mean there is no hope,or its gonna take longer to work? cuz this Device, is the main Internet TV Receiver here in Germany, over 1 Mil. people have their Internet Connection by this Provider.

At the moment no hope, as the 'official' upgrade doesn't work for you, and neither does a Custom Remote based on the 'learned' signals you use provided on your Harmony. I don't see a next step.

However, it does rather odd that no-one else in Germany is reporting a problem if there are that many users. Surely some of them have Slingboxes ? It would seem to indicate that your actual box is maybe a bit 'odd' ?
RedStar73

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Actually, I already tried 3 Boxes, the Sagem STB-ITAD84 the Sagem PVR-ITAD 83-160 HD and the ADB 3800TW(they all came from the same Provider), and I discovered, that's I can Control all of them with the same Remote ???,
and there were a couple of guys trying desperately to get the codes for the ADB-3800W like drdestructo,csena, and many others..
I do not Know, if they all were from Germany ?
The ADB-3800W was the old Box from this Provider, now they only have Sagem Boxes, in 2 revisions.
I was planning to post the bin file, in the forum of my Internet Provider, to let the other users know, that there is a way to control their Boxes.
and i did already ordered a IR Widget, to try to get the IR Codes working, but I was hoping, u guys could help me out.
However I have a suspicion, that u did not got the right IR Codes from my Harmony Account, cuz I do not think, that 'Learned' codes get transmitted, to the Harmony Server.
that's why, I asked, if u plz could try the Codes of the 'Advanced Digital Broadcast PVR (ADB-3800/10TW)', its already in the Harmonie Database.

Thanks in Advance
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedStar73 wrote:
However I have a suspicion, that u did not got the right IR Codes from my Harmony Account, cuz I do not think, that 'Learned' codes get transmitted, to the Harmony Server.

I think they must do, otherwise there is no point.

RedStar73 wrote:
that's why, I asked, if u plz could try the Codes of the 'Advanced Digital Broadcast PVR (ADB-3800/10TW)', its already in the Harmonie Database.

But we already did that via PM and you told me it didn't work ?

Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: