JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Sub-Woofer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If none of the buttons in the previous dummy upgrade selected the BD or SAT inputs, I can only assume that Sony has used a new code for these inputs. Therefore, I have created the following upgrades that include the upper range of possible OBCs on the ten numeric buttons.

1) This is OBC 101-110 (#6 will select TV, OBC 106)

Upgrade Code 0 = 37 D1 (amp/2001) dummy upgrade1 (KM v9.16)
CA 00 81 0C 0C C0 76 A6 66 E6 16 96 56 D6 36 B6
End

2) This is OBC 111-120

Upgrade Code 0 = 37 D2 (amp/2002) dummy upgrade2 (KM v9.16)
CA 00 81 0C 0C C0 1E F6 0E 8E 4E CE 2E AE 6E EE
End

3) This is OBC 121-127 (#5 will select DVD, OBC 125)

Upgrade Code 0 = 37 D3 (amp/2003) dummy upgrade3 (KM v9.16)
CA 00 81 0C 0C C0 00 9E 5E DE 3E BE 7E FE 00 00
End

Could you try the ten numeric buttons in each of these upgrades to see if they do anything (except for the two buttons where we already know the function).
i_am_jim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the number buttons did anything on any of the three sets, except the #6 on set 1 and #5 on set 3.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the rest of the input codes aren't were they should be. I have an email into UEI to see if they have any codes for this device. Did you give any thought as whether you want to mod one of your Cinema 7s to work with JP1? I guess one option would be to learn the buttons to one of your Cinema 7s, then mail the C7 to me and I'll mod it and get the codes from it. It'll just cost you the postage. Or you could buy a 2nd cable for the C7 so you could use it to capture signals in the future.
i_am_jim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an old guy and my hands shake too much to solder on circuit boards anymore.

I'll think about learning the codes and sending you a C7, but for now can you tell me what I need to do to add the functions that cycle through the inputs -- the ones discussed in this post http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=72493#72493

I want to combine them into the Channel +/- button of the DVD upgrade we found earlier that works. I think it is the Toshiba D-R400 DVD-R.rmdu upgrade. It's code 1069.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been sent some info by UEI, so once I've sorted through it I'll post something for you to try as I may have the codes for the input selects at least.

As for combining everything, post a copy of your current IR file into the file section, then write up exactly what you want, but do it in the other thread.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I now have the codes for the remaining input select buttons, the only button still missing is the LEVEL button.

The following upgrade has the inputs on the first 5 numeric buttons in the same order as on the original remote (ie, TV, BD, DVD, SAT and DMPORT). I have put the discrete power codes on the 6 and 7 buttons, so try those to see if they work also. The INPUT+/- functions are assigned to the CH+/- buttons as you requested.

Upgrade Code2 = 34 94 (Tuner/1172) Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar + Sub-Woofer (RM v1.86)
00 27 00 F0 06 F8 00 19 5F D0 14 10 00 00 57 0C
68 0D BF 0C C1 0D 0C 0D 75 0C F5 0C 00 00 00 00
49 0C C9 0C 29 0C 97 0D 57 0D A9 0C EF 0D 1F 0D
9F 0D 5F 0D DF 0D 31 0C A5 0C 77 0D F7 0D
End

If you want to see how the buttons are arranged or if you want to re-arrange them, here is the RM file...

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6108
Topotraveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: sony soundbar codes remote control Reply with quote

For a dish network , and sont htct100 the remote code is
846- I had to use the AUX button on the dish remote, Press and hold AUX, til all mode lights light up, then release AUX, aim remote at soundbar, key in 2846 (2 denoted) other equipment for the AUX button on your remote, then press # key to save code, then try using power off to cut the sony equipemnt off/on etc..remember to get back to satellite press the sat button etc...when you want to turn off the sony equipment, press AUX and power. Good luck
Topotraveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Sony blue ray player remote code Reply with quote

These instructons are for the Dish network remote:
manually power on the blue ray player (sony), press and hold the DVD button (all light across top now lit) release DVD button, key in 902#
thats it, DVD should work now with DV D mode button and power button, i did however have to "learn" my dish remote each key function of the original sony dvd remote. to do this: Press/hold DVD button, after all lights on top light up, press RECALL, then hold RECORD button 3 second count, then aim your sony remote to the left top side of the dish remote and press (example, play on the dish remote, then press play on the original dony remote while aiming it at side of dish remote, then press pause on dish remote, and press pause on original remote, then press FF on dish remote, and press FF on sony remote, keep doing these until you have programmed all functions of original remote to dish remote, TO CLOSE PROGRAMMING and LEARN mode, press the DVD button once on the dish remote, if you mess up start all over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: