JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-7340 - Error: No RDF matches signature starting 3531

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FaberfoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:10 am    Post subject: URC-7340 - Error: No RDF matches signature starting 3531 Reply with quote

Hi! I've just opened one of these bought many years ago, and get the error on the title when trying to "Download from Remote". I'm using a FT232RL interface that is working with my old and battered URC-7960 that I was willing to replace with this one. As far as I understand, this model should be supported, or do I have a different variant than needs a new RDF?

The sticker on the battery cover reads:
E145101
URC11-7340 R02
S3F80PBXI8-C0CB

Edit: Proper file with macros for all keys and details below:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=26603

Device picture matches the one on the latest release of the software as of now, 2.14.15
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should get you started, I will PM you for further info.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=26604
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated the RDF, so it should be good to go now, please experiment with it and see if you can find any problems with it.
FaberfoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Just updated the RDF, so it should be good to go now, please experiment with it and see if you can find any problems with it.

Thanks man, I could download from it, add the Xiaomi MDZ-16-AB as a new device and assign it, and it worked at first try.

Now, I'm trying to copy codes from the remote for an (also quite old) portable speaker/small soundbar and neither of my O4As can see them, my guess is that it needs a protocol upgrade, right? Would a Flirc (that I have somewhere, will search for it if worth it) help getting the codes to see if the protocol already exists? I've read about using the debug window of it, should I go ahead and try to find it or is there better hardware to get for that?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it works, report back here if you encounter any problems.

Now, for the soundbar, you should probably start a new thread for it in the code search forum, using the post template. I'm trying to decipher your terminology. When you say your OFA remotes "can't see" it, I assume you're trying to use the OFA learning function? Does "can't see" mean that it can't capture the signals, or does it mean that you can capture them ok, but RMIR doesn't display the protocol?

What is the make and model of the soundbar? Have you checked our file section to see if we already have it?

If you have a Flirc file, post a link to it, or load it up here and we can take a look.
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to use Flirc's debug mode (version 2 only I think) to capture IR is described in this thread.

The Robman wrote:
If you have a Flirc file, post a link to it, or load it up here and we can take a look.

As far as I am aware, Flirc stores its learns as hash codes, and it is not possible to reconstruct the original signal from the hash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: