JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help with Aton DLA4 IR Receiver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robp2175

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 pm    Post subject: Help with Aton DLA4 IR Receiver Reply with quote

Does anyone have this device and have successfully connected an external ir receiver to the back. I took and ir emitter cable (connected to an emitter) and split it to expose the cables (I have have confirmed continuity between the cable and the 3.5mm plug (which is of course plugged into the receiver). The exposed wires are then plugged into the IR and G ports of the back of the Aton.

However, I get nothing. I have tested both with codes provide by barf uploaded to a Nevo Remote and I also tested using the ir emitter ports on the back of the Aton with a connected emitter and another device.

There is a product review here from someone whom connected the Aton to a Harmony hub.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RR5OKBHS3YZ4M/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewpnt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000VILOY2#RR5OKBHS3YZ4M

I also tried connecting a TSOP38238 but the diode for this accepts 5v and the Aton provides 12v so I am pretty sure this was doomed and I may have ruined the TSOP38238.

I am hoping someone has a working example of what they used.

Also tried to see if I could find the official Aton air3, but they dont seem to exist anywhere.

Thank you for any help
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the pronto hex codes for the Aton DLA if that helps:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=26309
robp2175

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you @mdavej, although this does not address my issue, it should may prove very useful at some point. It also may prove useful to someone else that comes behind us. So thank you.
ylaviolette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@robp2175, I know this is a bit late but just curious if you got this working and how?
if not let me know as I was able to make it work on a DLA-6.
Could be interesting to see if we have the same approach.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: