JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nevo C2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iboston

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 8:29 pm    Post subject: Nevo C2 Reply with quote

I had a nevo go bad, and i pulled a new one out and programmed it, and now i have a ASSIST soft button appear when i click an activity that never appeared on my other Nevo.. Its using the same UPload data...

What is up? How do i get rid of that Assist button that i click and everything is greyed out anyway..

Thanks
Iboston
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First make sure all the "Assist" boxes in the middle of the Activities tab in RMIR are empty. Delete any entries you see there. If they're already empty, it's showing because you're running an old firmware version. The latest firmware version is 1.3.32 for Xsight and 1.3.33 for Nevo (on the remote itself, go to Home -> Settings -> -> About) and is available in Remote Master. If you are not running the latest, Remote Master will prompt you, and you can perform the upgrade from there.
iboston

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
First make sure all the "Assist" boxes in the middle of the Activities tab in RMIR are empty. Delete any entries you see there. If they're already empty, it's showing because you're running an old firmware version. The latest firmware version is 1.3.32 for Xsight and 1.3.33 for Nevo (on the remote itself, go to Home -> Settings -> -> About) and is available in Remote Master. If you are not running the latest, Remote Master will prompt you, and you can perform the upgrade from there.

Thank you.. I dunno why it didn't prompt me for a firmware upgrade before.. But, it did, and i upgraded it, and now the assist is gone.. Thank you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: