JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hisense 65R6107 HDTV television (with Ruko)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
jackching wrote:
The discretes worked for all of the hdmi inputs. Thanks a million! I suppose you guys want my codes now for my edifier speakers eh? lol

Did both upgrade files work, meaning that your set does respond to 2 different code sets? And yeah, if you have any other devices that we don't have, please load the codes, thanks!

I just tried the second file since he said that it had the discrete i was looking for. Is there any way to get just the edifier codes to you without clearing my remote? Should i save it as an .rmir file? Im fairly new to this so i still have some learning to do.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just go to Devices, Edit the Edifier device then Save As a new RMDU. This will leave your original config intact and create a new file that is just that one device.
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Just go to Devices, Edit the Edifier device then Save As a new RMDU. This will leave your original config intact and create a new file that is just that one device.

Edifier is not under Devices. It is on my remote as learned signals. I only have vol+, vol-, and mute stored as global volume keys. There are still a few more keys to add from the original remote that i have no use for, such as power, bluetooth etc. Just wondering the best way of doing this to get you guys all of the functions of the original.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackching wrote:
mdavej wrote:

Edifier is not under Devices. It is on my remote as learned signals. I only have vol+, vol-, and mute stored as global volume keys. There are still a few more keys to add from the original remote that i have no use for, such as power, bluetooth etc. Just wondering the best way of doing this to get you guys all of the functions of the original.

You should learn all the buttons from the Edifer remote and then use the info to create an upgrade for it. If you don't know how to create an upgrade, post the RMIR file and we'll do it.
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
You should learn all the buttons from the Edifer remote and then use the info to create an upgrade for it. If you don't know how to create an upgrade, post the RMIR file and we'll do it.

ok im following the wiki on how to create an upgrade from scratch, and everytime i put the remote in learning mode, i am able to program about 8 keys in which come up as NEC1 and after that its like the remote has no more room. After i do a read of the remote, i get a lot of malformed signal errors and shows i have 28 learned signals when i really just programmed 8
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to be careful when learning NEC1. The format of the signal is such that, it sends the data portion (with the device code and OBC) just once, then if you hold the button it sends a meaningless string for as long as you hold the button. So to capture it reliably, you need to put the learning remote into learn mode first, then wait a second, then start pressing the original remote button.

But if there's something else going on, and you really can only capture 8 buttons at a time, all is not lost. Start an RMDU file going with the info for the 8 buttons and save it, then learn 8 more and add their info, etc, etc.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it’s full. Delete the ones you don’t need, download and try again. You only need to relearn the bad/missing ones.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your RMIR file is full of learns that have already been converted into upgrades, you can delete them.

Also, as long as you save your RMIR file to start with, you could delete all of the learns to make room to capture the device, and then re-load your saved file afterwards.
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a factory reset on the remote then tried the learning process again. Seemed to work better this time. here you go: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25186
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done. Thanks for posting the upgrade. I changed the name to just the make/model/type of the device. The remote model you made the upgrade on isn't important.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect, thanks!
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem fellas
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Well done. Thanks for posting the upgrade. I changed the name to just the make/model/type of the device. The remote model you made the upgrade on isn't important.

Are you saying an upgrade file will work on any remote?
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackching wrote:
mdavej wrote:

Are you saying an upgrade file will work on any remote?
Yes. The next person who uses your upgrade will just pick their remote from the drop-down list in RM, and voila, it will work the vast majority of the time. They may just have to remap a few buttons.

Likewise, you can use any upgrade from our file section on your remote regardless of the remote model the original author used to create it.
jackching

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening an old thread again. Is there any chance in being an updated upgrade file for this hisense roku? This upgrade is missing rewind, skip back, and ahead. I couldnt find a newer one in my search.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: