JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-7562 B00 & B01 remotes (was RM-IR V2.02)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkfish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: URC-7562 B00 & B01 remotes (was RM-IR V2.02) Reply with quote

I have a complete setup file for two URC-7562-B01 remotes. I bought a third unit but it turned out to be the URC-7562-B00 model. This doesn't seem to be listed in the RM-IR remote list. I have successfully installed the required upgrades into the B00 unit using a downloaded audio file. Is there a way to easily modify my existing RM-IR setup file for the B01 unit to work on the B00 unit? Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PS// Both units look identical and I believe use the same chip.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an RDF for a URC-7562 as well as for a URC-7562 B01, and I would expect that to be the B00 version. Have you tried downloading the B00 model with RMIR? If I am right then it should pick up the URC-7562 RDF automatically. If I am wrong then you should still get a message that says "No RDF found for signature starting ..." and the value it gives should help us further.
Monkfish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mathdon, I'll give it a go and report back Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: