JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vastar F3II(DK8080) SAT box
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hex that you are finding is the OBC in hexadecimal form, so you need to do a hex-to-decimal conversion on it. There are various tools you can use to do that, including Excel (which has the =HEX2DEC function) and the scientific calculator that comes with Windows.

The hex codes used in RM are *not* just a hexadecimal representation of the OBC, they are the hex codes used by the protocol executor. This is a bit technical, but the NEC executor uses hex codes in an LSB-COMP format (LSB means Least Significant Bit first). So, if you wanted to manually calculate the RM hex code, you would first convert your OBC to binary, then you would reverse the order of the binary, then you would complement it (ie, change all the 1s to 0s, and all the 0s to 1s). So yeah, a bit complicated, so just enter the OBCs.

So, going back to your first post, you gave us this...
11 ee 16 CH+
11 ee 0F CH -

converting hex to decimal
11 = 17
ee = 238
16 = 22
0F = 15

So, the OBC for CH+ is 22. For the RMDU file, I just took all the hex codes that you entered and converted them to decimal and re-entered them as OBCs. You must have entered the wrong hex code for CH+ as I see the OBC in the file is 34. If you change that to 22 it will start working.
mysy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I upload the new file and tested work fine.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25065

Thanks all the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: