JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Activity/Macro Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyCanuck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Activity/Macro Help Reply with quote

Hi,

I have everything working pretty well on my Nevo C2 but there's one thing I'd like to try.

When I want to go from Xbox to Cable, I don't want to send power commands and I would prefer a quicker method than going Activities/Cable. I want to use the input button to point to a macro or activity to switch from Xbox to Cable (for example). I can easily program the remote to do the input change, but not to go to the Cable activity screen.

I have tried two methods:

1. A macro with the input change but it leaves me on the Xbox activity screen.

2. I've created a "Cable Jump" activity that just does input without power commands and it works fine. But, when I map that Activity to a device button (eg. input) it executes fine but will not do the jump to Cable.

Is there a command that I can include in a macro that would jump activity screens?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: