JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Walker WP6500TTR code for Slingbox Pro HD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Walker WP6500TTR code for Slingbox Pro HD Reply with quote

1. Device:Walker WP6500TTR
2. Type of device:DTR recordable SetTopBox Saorview Ireland (Irish Freeview)
3. Year:2014 up till now
4. JP1/UEI Remote model:URC-7955 for oneforall smart control 5 code supplied 4185 Untested.
5. Do you have a JP1 cable?no
6. Still have original remote?yes
7. Checked the file section?yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)?yes
9. Partially working setup code?Fully working learned Hava code for Belkin @tv (MyCodes.lrn)
10. Learning remote question?n/a
11. Have you tried the JP1 Lookup Tool?Yes. Nothing found
12. If you have a OARUSB04G, URC-6440 (or similar) remote, have you tried simpleset.com? n/a

Receiver details: http://walker.ie/product/detailedView/75

PDF handbook download: www.walker.ie/site/downloadFile/178

Hi
I have several Slingbox HD Pro units, one of which I need to use urgently for the above receiver as the Belkin @TV service has now been shut down. Thanks Sling!! The hava device had a very easy
remote learning function which I have been using for several years. I read in one section of your excellent site that hava codes may work. Unfortunately, the link you have is now broken.
I have to travel abroad in two weeks time and I would love to have a slingbox working with the Walker above.
Could you please advise what I can do. I found a code for a differnt Saorview box on PSE (C2010_PL) a few years ago which has worked well, so I am used to inserting the code in the correct slingbox. directory.
Any help would much appreciated.
Thankyou in advance.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, first thing to say is you do not know how to install the remote as Sling have changed the whole system quite recently So please follow the instructions linked in the Readme file.

And ignore the C2010 reference, that just means it was one of mine as I use 2010 as my personal handle. There are hundreds od C2010 files out there.

So try this one: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14672
bsouth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Sucess! Reply with quote

Firstly I want to say a thousand thanks. The code you sent me has worked perfectly, including the old standalone slingplayer. Besides the installation having to be done in the browser, which finally seems to be working and full of ADS, shame on you sling, every function seems to be ok on both platforms. Should I find any anomoly, I will report back. Is there any way I can recompence you for your efforts? Thank you again. Brian.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, glad I could help. And no need for any recompense, the fact that you had the good manners to reply and say thank you is enough. It is depressingly rare these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: