JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trying to copy Hauppauge Silver A415-HPG to URC-39730 B02-00
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm like a dog on a bone, I appealed for help from an RDF expert, and hopefully we'll get a response.

In the meantime I looked at your original downloaded Dreambox text file.

On the general tab there is a field call
OEM Locked, and it is set to OFF.

And I left it that way in the two IR files I created for you, and Rob left it set that way in the IR file he created for you. I have NO IDEA what that field does. Women's intuition said to leave it OFF, but try switching OEM Locked to ON in the General Tab of the IR file with the forced protocol and see if that might do the trick.

I also had turned
DREAM Locked from On to OFF
That might have been a mistake too.

I found another thread
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11931
that led me to a Dreambox IR image posted by Binky123 that might be able to help.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6031

This one also has the DREAM Locked.
User75

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that works Smile This is the upgrade i used ! The only think I changed was the Dream Locked to On ! All previous tries I used Off setting for that Sad I also changed batteries allthough the previous two were brand new too !
Now IrScrutinizer reports that RC5 protocol is recieved while DREAM button is used and raspberry works like a charm using hauppauge pvr 350 lirc conf Smile Thank you all for your time
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

User75 wrote:
Well that works Smile This is the upgrade i used ! The only think I changed was the Dream Locked to On ! All previous tries I used Off setting for that Sad I also changed batteries allthough the previous two were brand new too !
Now IrScrutinizer reports that RC5 protocol is recieved while DREAM button is used and raspberry works like a charm using hauppauge pvr 350 lirc conf Smile Thank you all for your time

Do you hear the "Rocky Theme Song" playing too! Very Happy I'm so glad this worked out! Thanks for sticking with us while we sorted things out. That Dreambox remote should be called the Nightmare remote! Laughing

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: