JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Need iview HD slingplayer bin files
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that remote is the only one I have that has the Power OBC of 89. (You never actually told me that value you have for power so did the DigitalView one work ?
myjess

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the exit code out of that one you gave me.
The power code of 89 does work, yes.

I have all the live codes now, I may spend some time at some other point trying to get the rewind etc, but I have spent hours on this today.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you have spent hours, you must have eliminated most of the OBCs now. If you do a test remote that just uses unknown OBCs then you should only have to that 3 times. 20 mins at the most Very Happy
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am losing track of where things are getting lost here. Myjess found several of the buttons by trying those other 2 iView bin files, so I then created a test file which had most of the OBCs included up to OBC-100 or so, and we found more buttons that way. If that test file has been thoroughly tested and we're still missing buttons, I can create another one with OBCs over 100 (or you can too).

And I assembled all the buttons that we had found so far in the RMDU file that I loaded earlier.
myjess

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
I am losing track of where things are getting lost here. Myjess found several of the buttons by trying those other 2 iView bin files, so I then created a test file which had most of the OBCs included up to OBC-100 or so, and we found more buttons that way. If that test file has been thoroughly tested and we're still missing buttons, I can create another one with OBCs over 100 (or you can too).

And I assembled all the buttons that we had found so far in the RMDU file that I loaded earlier.

The file now has all the buttons I need except for the video buttons. I am not sure about all numbers just over 100. I can do as Alan says but I may not since I have mostly what I need.

Thanks to everyone that helped.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to post the RMDU file then so we can build a release package.
myjess

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
Time to post the RMDU file then so we can build a release package.

Looks like robman already uploaded a file, course I did not know that until after I had uploaded mine.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uploaded where ?
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved Myjesss slingbox bin to the slingbox bibary files

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14545

Congratulations on your first upgrade myjess. Looks like you learned how to fish!! It is a skill worth having although the initial phase is frustrating. Glad you saw it through.

Congratulatons again.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, it's actually not the binary files, it's RMDU file so I have moved it to the Slingbox RM File area. And no point in building a release package as the Rewind, Stop and Fast Forward buttons are not defined. So I'll wait till they have been figured out (20 mins Very Happy ) before releasing it.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

myjess wrote:
Looks like robman already uploaded a file, course I did not know that until after I had uploaded mine.

The RMDU file that I loaded just contains all the buttons that had been found up until that point (ie, just after you tried my test file), but I think you found more buttons after that, and if there are still buttons missing, please help us find them because, even if you don't need them, the next person probably will.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the more I look at this RMDU file the messier it becomes. As well as finding the play/pause... codes you need to fix the following:

You have Code 8 as 'Record#' and 'Not Sure' ?
You have Code 16 as Guide and Page- ?
You have Code 14 as Pause and TimeShift and (Page+)

And I am still not sure why you are struggling to find the missing codes. It is very simple. At http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14546 I have uploaded a C2011 BIN file that maps all the unused codes <80 to the buttons (The power is correctly mapped to 89).

So just install it, tap each button in turn and see what functions each one triggers. Obviously you need to be in the right screen for the Play/Pause... buttons to be active. And don't forget the 15 Custom buttons.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
You have Code 8 as 'Record#' and 'Not Sure' ?
You have Code 16 as Guide and Page- ?
You have Code 14 as Pause and TimeShift and (Page+)

Pause and Time Shift are on the same button on the original remote (see here). I don't know about the PAGE buttons as those have separate buttons on the remote, but maybe they re-used the codes. Myjess, when you use the original remote, does the PAGE+ button also work the Pause and Time Shift functions, and does the PAUSE button also work as a PAGE- button? Likewise for GUIDE and PAGE+?

I have some questions of my own:

When you tried my test file, you said that OBC 66 worked the PVR List function, and when you tested the DVB400 file you said that OBC 79 worked it, and you've included both in your RMDU file, do both OBCs work the PVR List function?

When you tried my test file, you said that OBC 6 worked the #4 function, and when you tested the DVB400 file you said that OBC 86 worked it. You have OBC 6 listed as CH+ in your RMDU file and OBC 86 for #4.

When you tried my test file, you said that OBC 7 worked the SUBTITLES function, and when you tested the DVB400 file you said that OBC 88 worked it. You have 88 in your RMDU.

So, what's the real story? Did you make mistakes when trying the test file? And just out of curiosity, how are you finding the buttons that you found by yourself?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a 2nd test file that contains all the OBCs that were not part of the DVB400 or 3500 files and are not part of your RMDU (up to OBC 145):

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14547
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: