JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

351601 Potenza BC4 remote rdf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3FG wrote:
I think we now have a working RDF/map file. I did add a line to the RDF to say that the remote supports Device Specific Macros because previous version did support DSMs. Anyway, I think it should be OK to upload to the remote.

Besides using a keymove, you may also try the Master Power Button function. If I read the manual correctly, assigning a macro to the Power button which contains only a press of the TV device button should cause the remote to send just TV Power On when the Power button is pressed in STB mode. If you do end up successfully doing this, I'd like to see the resulting RMIR file to see if this function involves a new segment type.

This appears to be a no go. It doesn't seem to work unfortunately.

Looks like I need to try a keymove. I need to find some time to really focus on this whole process...
csete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news!

I was able to download the remote and use RemoteMaster to set up a keymove on to the power button. STB power now controls TV power! While the master power thing and keymove directly on remote didn't work, JP1 has saved the day!

Now I need to figure out what else to do with my new power

Thanks everyone that helped. Let me know if you need anything more from me.

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: