JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EEPROMs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nikon,
I am assuming you mean the manufacturing plant of National. I would be interested to hear how it goes, walking in and asking for product. I don't think it will work, as they (and I know this sounds foolish) ship the products in bulk (tubes or reels) to distributors and it is broken up from there. Based on what I've seen in my experience with the electronics industry (I work in it) I would be surprised if they were willing to sell to you directly.

But good luck!

Honestly bud, I didn't even make it down there today, lol. However, I'll make ya a deal, if I can do it, you owe me lunch. Razz Nah, just kidding, but I've been known to be very influental when it comes to dealing with big businesses, and yes, I do mean 100% legal means. This is why I have the VP's direct line of UPS. 8) (not to mention, I sell it at a high price, lol) Anyway, I do appreciate the luck though, as this time, I might need it. If nothing else, I can at least get some info. They do have regular offices there, so maybe yes, maybe no, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a yes. And no, it doesn't sound foolish, I know how idustries work, but I've managed to pull off harder stuff than that.

So, we'll just have to wait and see how it goes when I do finally get down there, but again, thanks for the luck. Smile

-Nikon

...I guess I need to get out my handy-dandy net, and go catch it. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: