JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panasonic BD60/BD80 code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkgarg20

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Panasonic BD60/BD80 code Reply with quote

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am looking for IR file for the RCA remote RCRP05B to control Panasonic Blu Ray BMP-BD60 or BD80 player. Please let me know who can provide the file.

Thanks
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any panasonic blu-ray file (like the 65) should work fine. What is the problem exactly?

The answer to your question asking who can provide the file, the answer is you. If you had used the code search template, it would be obvious to everyone that you had not attempted to use a similar model upgrade and that you made no attempt to make an upgrade yourself although you have all the tools to do so.
rkgarg20

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I tried to upgrade the RCRp05B remote by using the IR file ( BD65) provided by you but I got the message that this IR file belongs to RS 15-134 remote. Please suggest what should I do to use this file to upgrade the remote.

Thanks again.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in my reply to your PM, read the beginner stickies, specifically THIS document. You'll see there that one of the first steps when using any upgrade is to pick your remote model from the list in RM.
rkgarg20

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I was making that mistake. I could upgrade my remote. I have another question which is about the remore URC-6131. This remote does not have JP1 connector ( It has holes ). So I thought of creating the EFC file and assign each key by using EFC code. when I generated the EFC file for BD-65, I see four columns in function tab. These columns are
EFC , Sub Device, OBC, Hex
For some of the EFC code, the sub device value is 0 and those code work file on URC-6131 remote. However for the code where sub device is 1, the function does not work. For example for vierra Cast here is the value
EFC 233, sub device=1. OBC=89, Hex=7F 65.
I am programming the remote using EFC 233, but this function does not. Please let me know what is wrong I am doing.
Thanks again.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be mistaken, but I think you are out of luck. You aren't doing anything wrong. The 6131 appears to have no built-in codes with the Device 176, subdevice 1 combination you need. DVD code 0490 does have Dev 176, subdev 0, which is why those commands work.

If you really want to get the 6131 working, I think you can add pins and an EEPROM or have someone do it for you.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Panasonic BD60/BD80 code Reply with quote

rkgarg20 wrote:
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am looking for IR file for the RCA remote RCRP05B to control Panasonic Blu Ray BMP-BD60 or BD80 player. Please let me know who can provide the file.

In case you ever hookup a JP1 cable, I found a match on for the Panasonic DMP-BD60 on the Logitech Harmony Database. Recorded the IR signals with the JP1 tools to create the respective files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: