JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Force 1189S URC-39722 B01-01

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hasse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Force 1189S URC-39722 B01-01 Reply with quote

I got a new remote control. Unfortunately I did not take an backup. Is there anyone who has the original eeprom for this urc? Iwould be very happy to have it.

//Best ragards from Hasse Embarassed
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Force 1189S URC-39722 B01-01 Reply with quote

Hasse wrote:
I got a new remote control. Unfortunately I did not take an backup. Is there anyone who has the original eeprom for this urc? Iwould be very happy to have it.

All you need to do is a reset and it is back to the original. Nothing you could have done could wipe out the original.
gjarboni
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Force 1189S URC-39722 B01-01 Reply with quote

Nils_Ekberg wrote:
Hasse wrote:

All you need to do is a reset and it is back to the original. Nothing you could have done could wipe out the original.

In case you don't know how to do a reset (I'm assuming this remote doesn't have an LCD)

1) Hold down the "shift" key for about two seconds. This is the key that you use to enter setup codes ("0000" "1234") to tell the remote about your devices. It's labeled sometimes labelled, "P", "Set", or "Setup". When the LED blinks twice, let go of this key.

2) Enter 9-8-1. You should see two quick blinks, a pause, then two more quick blinks.
Hasse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nils_Ekberg! You saved me quite a lot of problems. How could we manage life without the net?

//Hasse
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: