JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bunch of JP1 & JP1.3 remotes for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unclemiltie
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Bunch of JP1 & JP1.3 remotes for sale Reply with quote

Update: 4/29/11
First come, first served. Shipping will be $5.00 for each remote. I will combine if you want more than one. I'm slimming down my collection to only a single model of each of the remotes that I have to maintain the extender.

All of these remotes are in very good to excellent condition (unless specified) as I generally used them only for extender development so they didn't see a lot of general use)

Radio Shack 15-100 with JP1.3 cable mod already installed and book if you want it. $20

Radio Shack 15-134 and book $15 SOLD

Comcast 1067B JP1.3 remote with book and batteries $10 (I have two)

Atlas 1056 Black (not backlit) with headers installed book and batteries $10. This one has a few scratches from taking it apart and pin5 has been cut from the header to make it compatible with the older flash cables. SOLD

UEI 9960B01 Kameleon with JP1 headers installed $15 (I have two) SOLD

UEI/Charter URC-2910B02 (Signature is DIG0DIG0), JP1. Weird looking remote. Someone once asked me to write an extender and gave this one to me but I never got to it. Free with any other remote, otherwise $5.00

Last edited by unclemiltie on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
jimarrant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclemiltie

I'm new on this site.
Very interested in the UEI 9960B01. Have a 9960 B00 & love it. Hope you still have it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: