JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can anybody help me with a binary for Philips DCR 9000/2?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlofsummer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Can anybody help me with a binary for Philips DCR 9000/2? Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy
I'm desperately looking for the Binary code to make my Philips DCR 9000/2 work with slingbox solo and have been unable to find it. Crying or Very sad
I'm from Germany and just got my new Slingbox to watch TV abroad. Sound and Picture are fine, setup worked well, but I cannot get the remote to work.
Can anybody help me? Please?

1) Unfornately in the setup it didn't show the model of my cable box - It's a Philips DCR 9000/02, with a remote control for the DSR 7005.
So I chose other.

2) In the following process, I had to set up the ir-remote. I tried out every code, but not one worked.

As none of the codes for setting up the ir-control worked, i looked up the program code for the cable box remote. It is 993.

I tried to add it as a custom Code, by typing in the numbers - but it just didn't worked Now I do not really know what to to.

I now found out in your forum that I would need a binary. But I don't know how to create it or how getting it to work Sad

Can anybody help me with this? That would be great! Thanks so much in advance!!! Smile
jimdunn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created this file for you - give it a try:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=9527
(There are instructions in the file.)

It uses RC6 protocol with a 'toggle' bit, and Device 39. I think the protocol should take care of the toggle in the upgrade - so you shouldn't need to worry about any of that.
Post back if it behaves "strangely", though...

Instructions if you need to create your own BIN file are here:
Wiki:Creating your own Binary files using RemoteMaster

Don't forget to let us know if it works - or, if not, post back explaining what went wrong, with your answers to all of the questions in the ReadMe file.

girlofsummer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!! Reply with quote

It works great!!!! Thank you really so much, you really made my day! Very Happy I really appreciate it!!! xxx
jimdunn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. Thank you for letting us know it worked Smile

Enjoy...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: