JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RCA HTS 2600 Discrete Codes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
j18_speed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: RCA HTS 2600 Discrete Codes Reply with quote

I posted a file in the Diagnose area of the Yahoo JP1 Group files area. If any of you wizards could take a look at it and suggest some possible discrete codes I could use to switch directly to the AV Digital input I'd really appreciate it. Currently I'm running a macro to switch to the Ant input, then pressing the AV button 3 times to get to the AV Digital input.

PS. Thanks for the forums and files. You guys provided me with all the information I needed to figure out JP1 programming for myself.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good idea to at least specify what the name of the file is, but if you really want to make it easy for the experts to help you, you should also post a link to the file.
j18_speed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: link and name Reply with quote

OK, let me see if I read this right.

RCA_HTS-2600_Home_Theater_Sys.txt

If that works I get newbie points deducted Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: