JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

setup code fot H&B TV/DVD combo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lebritish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: setup code fot H&B TV/DVD combo Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone knows the setup code for a H&B TV/DVD combo?
Or for any H&B device?
The H&B brand is not listed in any of the manual nor on the OFA website.

Regards,

Lebritish.
gfb107
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try learning a few keys from the original remote, then posting the decode of those learmed keys (or the saved IR file itself). That might help the experts figure it out.
The #1 Code Search FAQ and it's answer (PLEASE READ FIRST)
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, please read the stiky post entitled "Number one FAQ" in this forum so you can see all the questions we'd like to ask you.
lebritish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

To Robman:
1) Do you have a LEARNING JP1 remote?
YES
2) Do you still have an original working remote for the device in question?
YES

To everyone:

I have learnt some keys to my URC-7562. The IR file is http://tunisie0304.free.fr/H_B_TV.txt.

As we can see on the TV learnt key there is the freq : 37735 but no protocol number.
Does it mean I can not build an upgrade for my device using either KM or RM?
Any comments/help appreciated.

Regards,

Lebritish.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lebritish wrote:
As we can see on the TV learnt key there is the freq : 37735 but no protocol number. Does it mean I can not build an upgrade for my device using either KM or RM?

No, it means you have an out of date copy of IR or DecodeIR because when I look at these signals using my copy of IR.exe I can see the protocol information.

All of the TV signals appear to use the Proton protocol with a device code of 220. Here are the OBCs:

1 CH+
2 CH-
3 VOL+
4 VOL-
5 POWER
7 AV

I am curious as to what you learned to the CD/0 button though, as this one doesn't show a protocol.
lebritish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Robman,

You are right I am using an out of date copy of IR or DecodeIR. I am still using version 203 of IR because if I use IR401 with my simple interface the computer hang up for few minutes and then say it could not communicate with the remote. With IR203 everything is fine !?!
Any suggestions? Iam using win2000.

If I load the txt file in IR403 I can see the Proton protocol. I am going to try with device code220 then. Thanks for your help.

As for the 0 key on the CD device, this is the signal learnt from my electric garage door ! It is a backup, when I loose the original one.
It works fine Smile
For information you can also copy the signal of car central locking remote. (at least in europe). Once again useful as a backup.

Regards,

Lebritish.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lebritish wrote:
You are right I am using an out of date copy of IR or DecodeIR. I am still using version 203 of IR because if I use IR401 with my simple interface the computer hang up for few minutes and then say it could not communicate with the remote. With IR203 everything is fine !?!
Any suggestions? Iam using win2000.

I recommend that you open up a new thread on this topic in the Software forum, and I will alert Mark Pauker to it so he can offer any suggestions.

lebritish wrote:
As for the 0 key on the CD device, this is the signal learnt from my electric garage door ! It is a backup, when I loose the original one. It works fine Smile For information you can also copy the signal of car central locking remote. (at least in europe). Once again useful as a backup.

In the interests of furthering our JP1 upgrade section, could you create a new IR file which contains all these goofy learned signals and load it into our Diagnosis Area. In the file description, please state what each learned signal does. Then, one of our experts can look into creating an upgrade for these devices, which hopefully you can test for us. Therefore, if someone comes along in the future with these devices and they don't have a learning remote, we can supply them with a ready-made upgrade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: