JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for remote codes for Emerson TV/VCR (12 years old)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmf777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Looking for remote codes for Emerson TV/VCR (12 years old) Reply with quote

Any advice where to go to either replace lost remote or codes for my Emerson TV/VCR. It was made in 1992 Thanks you!
Kevin
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to my old 15-1994 manual, the following codes are for Emerson TV/VCR combos:

0002, 0278, (TV: 0624), 0479 (TV: 0463)

Those codes still seem to be present in most current remotes, so they may well be in your remote (whatever model that is).

Did you try using the remote's search function to see if any of the built in codes work this combo?
kmf777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Emerson remote codes Reply with quote

Hi Rob... Thanks for the fast response, I purchased a one-for-all mini remote, did not have any luck with stored codes so I will try the one you gave. Thanks again I will let you know if it works!
Respectfully, Kevin
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you let me know the model number of the remote you are using, I can probably tell you if those codes are installed in it. If you have a JP1-capable remote, let me know the model, and if the codes are not installed in the remote, I can help you get them loaded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: