JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New member w/15-2117 and an ir ipod dock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldman,

As if you don't have enough options already, if cost is an issue you can do like probably every regular on this board has done and build your own JP1 simple parallel port cable for almost nothing. If you don't have a parallel port, you can install a PCI card to add one. (PM me if you want a card cheap).

Rob and Vicky,

Would you guys mind taking a shot at updating the Chart where you can? It shows several JP1.x's with pads or ???. If you can make corrections or fill in the blanks, that would be great.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave, be careful what you wish for as I just transferred ownership in the file to you, as Alain doesn't come around much any more. I hope that's OK, if it isn't just let me know and I'll give it to someone else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: