JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help - upgrading OFA8811 without JP1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
volan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Help - upgrading OFA8811 without JP1 Reply with quote

I have an Integra DVD player and Audio Receiver. I called OFA support and I was given the appropriate device codes, but when I entered them into my remote I did not see the expected 2 flashes of the LED. Can anyone tell me how I can program the remote to accept the given device codes? I do not have JP1 cable.

Also, how can I get extended (advanced) codes?) When I called OFA they were supposed to email them to me but I haven't seen anything.

Thanks.
mr_d_p_gumby
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Help - upgrading OFA8811 without JP1 Reply with quote

volan wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I can program the remote to accept the given device codes? I do not have JP1 cable.
Yes. Either get a JP1 cable Smile , or send the remote in to UEI (One For All) for an upgrade. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: