JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PACE HD PVR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swazz99jhb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: PACE HD PVR Reply with quote

1. Device: Pace HD PVR TDS850IMC
2. Type of device: PVR
3. Year: 2008/2009
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: URC 7780
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? Yes
6. Still have original remote? Yes
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
9. Partially working setup code? No
10. Learning remote question? Yes

Hi guys

I need the code/sound file for this Pace remote being discussed for my URC 7780. Can anyone assist?

I just bought the pace hd pvr and got this remote with it. I would like this remote's functionality on my URC7780 remote. So instead of learning each key I would like a sound file. I haven't used jp1 on the 7780 yet

Regards

Last edited by swazz99jhb on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pace is going to be hard to match, they use inconsistant codes.

I assume you ran a complete search to see if you could find anything. None of the codes that I know go to Pace PVR's are available in the 7780, I would assume that there are more than this but

Cable/1877 - Nothing similar
Cable/1977 - Nothing similar
Cable/1376 - No but try Cable 0276
Cable/0237 - No but try Cable/0853
Cable/1237 - Same as above.

The next best bet would be to work your way down all the codes in the remote, and if nothing is found we'll build a Cable/1977 code for you to try.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
swazz99jhb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

So I've build a JP1 cable and it is in working order.

I've tried the codes with no luck. I have done some learnings and can see that it uses the XMP protocol. The remote that I want to program from, is also a JP1 remote and was picked by IR as 30483048 which seems to be the URC-39895(discussed in http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11096).

I saw the XMP protocol being discussed but couldn't really figure how to get the protocol onto my remote nor use it in RemoteMaster.

Tx
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The remote that I want to program from, is also a JP1 remote and was picked by IR as 30483048 which seems to be the URC - 39895.

What setup code is the 30483048 using to send the XMP signal?

I know of 2 XMP device codes that PACE uses, Cable/1693 and Cable/1793.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please learn all of the buttons, then post the resulting IR files. Then we'll use those to create an upgrade file for you. You probably won't be able to learn all of the buttons before the remote's memory fills up, so if this is the case, save the IR file, clear the memory and continue, then post all of the resulting IR files.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: PACE HD PVR Reply with quote

swazz99jhb wrote:
1. Device: Pace HD PVR TDS850IMC
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: URC 7780
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? Yes

Found a match and recorded the IR signals with the JP1 tools to create the respective files.
Not sure how to get the correct setup code for this upgrade because the results of the Lookup tool. I was thinking to use Cable 2059 but RM wouldn't not accept value above 2047. So, this should would if uploaded via JP1 tool but not as an EFC reference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: