JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lirc decode for Cyp Se Generic USB PC Remote
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this supposed to be both a Media Center controller and a keyboard controler? I read that the manual says it has MCE and Philips codes. Could you read the manual and see if you can find any reference to Philips?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should send me your USB remote so I can learn the signals and see what they really look like. However, I'm going to be out of town starting Saturday for a week, so you if you want to send me your remote, don't aim for it to get here before Monday July 20th. I'll PM you my address.
zcar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vickyg2003, unfortunately, I was a bit hasty in tossing the packaging and the manual that looked to be pretty useless.

Rob, thanks for the offer. I'm also heading out of town for a couple weeks. I'll see how things are going by the time we're both back.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Lirc decode for Cyp Se Generic USB PC Remote Reply with quote

zcar wrote:
I've been using JP1 remotes with Lirc on my MythTV box for a few years now, but I made the mistake of upgrading my box to handle h264 better. The new box doesn't like my serial IR input with lirc, so I gave the above remote a try. The remote itself works fine and shows as an HID keyboard in linux (ubuntu 9.04, 32bit), but I'm having problems getting my JP1 remote to take on these codes.

Could not find a match for your device. If you are still havening a problem with device and has a compatible JP1 learning remote with the appropriate Flash cable (and an adapter if necessary) then you can use either IR or RMIR to upload a copy of your remote's image with its learned signals. Otherwise, you can pick up IR Scope and an IR Widget to record the commands to your computer. Uploading your file(s) into our diagnostic section from either method will offer us the resource to create customized upgrades which will allow control of that particular device.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: