JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

IR v8.01 wish list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, I'm trying to put in a few final things (like your Code/Times Summaries) before posting the Beta version. At present I'm attempting to give more animation during uploading and downloading files, but am having a problem doing so. The problem is that during up/downloading, control is passed to the DLL (I only have USB cable to play with) and this seems to mean that the IR code won't process timer events till the load has finished. So my animation doesn't work. If I can't think of a way round it soon, I'll probably give up and make do just with a static message. One way or the other, I hope to post it tomorrow (Sunday).
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I'll either check it out tomorrow evening or on Monday.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back in town, so post away, I'm ready for it.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website seems to have been out of action - saying "temporarily not available" - from Saturday evening through much of Sunday (UK time), which has delayed me. It should go up sometime today.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwe wrote:
Please, change the property "Cancel" of the "Cancel" buttons in all forms to "True", so we can close the dialogs with the "ESC" key.

Done. In all dialog forms with a Cancel button, the Escape key now also performs the Cancel function.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR8.01 Beta posted

I have now posted IR8.01 Beta and started a new thread for discussion of it.

An issue has come to light concerning the Development Builds, so I am adding here a note that is also included in the new thread. Please note that this issue DOES NOT arise if you go straight from IR8.00 or earlier to IR8.01 Beta or later, but it DOES arise if you have used a Development Build, returned to IR8.00 or earlier and are now about to start IR8.01 Beta.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR USERS OF IR8.01 DEVELOPMENT BUILDS

If you have used any of the Development Builds of IR8.01, after you start the Beta version you should check the settings of the following menu options:

Interface/Auto Check
Interface/Verify Writes
Advanced/Wrap Summary Lines
Advanced/Always Display EEPROM Type

These should be ON (Checked) by default, but due to a bug in the routine that converts options from the old-style registry format (one entry per option) to the new-style format (one entry covers all options), they may have been turned OFF by the use of any of the Development Builds. As the options settings carry forward from one version to another, these incorrect values will be set also in IR8.01 Beta even though the conversion bug has been corrected. You should change these settings all to ON, unless you have deliberately set any of them OFF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: