JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone in the Detroit area? Willing to pay for JP1 help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacqueusi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Anyone in the Detroit area? Willing to pay for JP1 help. Reply with quote

Well, after 6 months of getting my RS 15-2116 to work with my system, I've all but given up. I would still like to get it to work and ditch my much maligned ProntoNEO but would rather rely on someone with experience to help me get this project finished. I've burned up far too many hours.

My goal is to control the following:
1. Advent or Philips 32" HDTV
2. Onkyo 898 receiver
3. Xbox
4. Philips Tivo Generation 1
5. Qtronix Scorpious IR keyboard
6. JVC VHS player
7. Hauppague PVR-250 video capture card
8. Macros to turn system on and off and monitor state (toadtog?)
9. Macros to switch systems and setup initial configuration (i.e. Watch Tivo means turning on TV, Receiver, Select Video 3 for receiver, 4:3 for TV, Dolby Off). For XBOX turn on TV (if off), turn on reciever (discrete to no big deal), switch from Video 1 to Component 1, Select Video 2 for receiver, turn on THX, etc.

I'm fairly technical so I don't imagine I'd be too much of a hinderance as I would also like to learn how to do it right for future expansion.

I figure 2 hours at $25/hour?

PM me, Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: