JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Discrete Input and Picture for LG Plasma (60PG60)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickety

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Discrete Input and Picture for LG Plasma (60PG60) Reply with quote

I have downloaded the LG Master (thanks Robman Very Happy ) and found it to be extremely useful in setting up most things.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3123

This TV has many inputs (4 x HDMI etc) and I have not yet found the discrete for HDMI-2 through HDMI-4. Similarly it has an Aspect ratio option to "Set by Program" as well as Zoom, 16:9, 4:3 etc, and I have not yet found that. If anyone has been researching and has found any of these please respond here!. Meanwhile I am using macros to go to a known spot and go from there.

In addition, I have learned a remote button from the Remote that is not in the Master File. "Return" is OBC-091 EFC-235.

I found some slight differences for which my set uses some codes:
OBC-026 EFC-247 was Q.View and is named "Flashback" on my remote
OBC-048 EFC-149 was update and is named "AV mode" on my remote
OBC-175 EFC-009 was ARC and is named "Q Menu" on my remote

Any additional discretes for this unit would be very welcome.
rickety

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some more discretes by trying EFCs then I discovered that the electronic version of the manual had a couple of extra pages, including one that shows hex for remote controls. Previous LG threads have notes from Rob explaining that the hex is the OBC backwards.

I have provided an upgrade file based on what I found. Note that there are a few where a PassCode was requested, so I interpreted that to be LG's way of avoiding a consumer messing up the TV with a service function.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6325
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: