JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pace DC50X Digital Transport Adapter (Cable)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paseo92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Pace DC50X Digital Transport Adapter (Cable) Reply with quote

1. Device: Pace DC50X
2. Type of device: Digital Transport Adapter (Cable)
3. Year: 2008
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: URC-8811B00
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? Yes
6. Still have original remote? Yes
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
9. Partially working setup code? No
10. Learning remote question? (learning no longer works)

Hi, noob here looking for an upgrade code! Unfortunately, the learning function on my remote has failed or this would be much simpler. I had to convert a ccf file and make my own upgrade for an old Samsung tv because I was unable to learn the buttons with my 8811. It was good practice!

I have cable through Comcast and this is a new device that they are requiring in order to continue receiving cable. I have a Tivo and it controls the same device in another room with the Comcast Digital Adapter 10104-B code (if this helps). I have been searching for this code online in hopes of converting it for use with my 8811.

I have tried two Pace upgrades from the files section: Pace DSR2000 (0887) and Pace STU 120 (1703) with no luck.

Any help would be great!
Paseo92

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Solved!! Reply with quote

I kept trying and trying until I figured it out.

I have a Comcast remote that is made by UEI and I found that CBL-1982 worked on that remote. However, it was not programmed into my 8811 or 6131 so I found the CBL-1982 code in the UEI Official codes on this site! It is listed to work with a Cisco product, but it seems it works for the Pace DC50X and some Panasonic cable boxes as well. I hope someone can skip a few steps by running into my posts!

Thanks again!
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have loaded a copy of the CBL-1982 file using the Pace name, just so the next user will find it.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6326
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: