JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KM version of Samsung BD-P1500 BluRay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: KM version of Samsung BD-P1500 BluRay? Reply with quote

There is a RM version of the Samsung BD-P1500 BluRay at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6009 but I'm having a devil of a time getting RemoteMaster to work properly on my machine. Admittely, I haven't done a JP1 update in over two years so I'm re-learning a lot of this and playing catch-up.

Anyway, I'm hoping to update the DVD device on my 15-2104 A/V to use this profile, and wondered if I can get the RM profile converted by somebody more proficient.

Is there a tutorial I'm missing on how to convert .rmdu files to something that will work in KM?
kupakai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there is any easy way to convert RM to KM without being able to run RM to see the codes to copy over th KM, so I'd look into getting RM to work on your machine. In the meantime, if the file above is all you need, here's the converted file:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6012

I did not assign all the functions to the buttons, so look over that and modify to your liking.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clator,

That's my upgrade. I started with THIS KM version for the 1400, which is almost identical.

EDIT: The only differences between the 1400 and 1500 upgrades are the 1500's bonus view - EFC 044 and pause - EFC 048.
clator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Thank you. If I get this successfully converted and loaded (I really have a skittish memory on IR.exe and KeymapMaster even though I've supplied upgrades here in the past) I'll post back the KM version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: