JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

DecodeIR.dll version 2.11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: DecodeIR.dll version 2.11 Reply with quote

Decode_IR_DLL.zip

Jan 7, 2004: Added Teac-K, Renamed XX15 and XX16 to dBox15 and dBox16

Dec 30: Improved the decoding for the 15 and 16 bit versions of Blaupunkt, which are temporarily named XX15 and XX16. Also reduced the false Async decodes that overlap real Zenith decodes (and a few more obscure places).

Dec 28: I changed the decoder for Blaupunkt to support multiple lengths, because I have a bunch of CCF files with that protocol with 15 or 16 data bits (instead of the 9 that is decoded as Blaupunkt. Those are only crudely decoded for now.
I added a new feature to the basic decoding engine (to help the next round of enhancing those Blaupunkt decodes). Later it will also make it possible to improve reporting of some of the compound protocols, such as the Sony DSP protocl or Pioneer. For now it just redoes in a different way things that were done before (serious risk of new bugs, sorry). It also is incompatible with something I did in decodeCCF, so you'll need the new version of that as well.

Dec 27: Added X10 and Sunfire

December 26: Added pid_002A

December 20: Added Panasonic2 and a simple ten bit protocol seen in just one old Mitsui TV.

Oct 7: Avoid crashing on bad data from IR.EXE that comes from learning TV/0135 from one UEI remote to another.

Last edited by johnsfine on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
usblipitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

The link above does not work for me.. yahoo says the file does not exist, but when I go to the files section it is there. I suspect the problem is that yahoo is case sensitive and wants the d in decode to be a D:

to: Decode_IR_DLL.zip

(I could be very wrong. If so, apologies.)

Oh, and thank you very much for all your hard work on this!

-Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: